Boxing Day Sales
Boxing Day sales message!!!!!
By Shaikh abdul Raheem Hafizahullah
When going in a shopping centre keep reading 4th kalima
‘La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu La Shareeka Lahu, Lahul Mulku wa Lahul Hamdu Yuhyi wa Yumeetu Bi Yadihil Khayr wa huwa Alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer’; The Hadith says you will gain one million hasanaat
من دخل السوق فقال لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد يحي ويميت وهو حي لا يموت بيده الخير وهو على كل شيء قدير كتب الله له ألف ألف حسنة ومحا عنه ألف ألف سيئة ورفع له ألف ألف درجة
الراوي: – المحدث: ابن القيم – المصدر: المنار المنيف – الصفحة أو الرقم: 33
خلاصة حكم المحدث: معلول [وروي من طرق أخرى معلولة أيضا]
Also keep busy in other Azkaar.
2) Don’t buy anything you don’t need. This could make you shopaholic and greedy.
3) Set a limit of how much you are going to spend. Don’t overspend!
Allah says in Surah Bani Israeel:
“And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully.
Indeed, the wasteful are friends of the shaytaan, and Satan has always been ungrateful to his Lord.
And if you [must] turn away from the needy awaiting mercy from your Rabb, of which you are hopeful, then speak to them in a gentle manner.
And do not make your hand tight [as though it’s] chained to your neck nor extend it completely and [thereby] become blamed and insolvent.
Indeed, your Lord extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. Indeed He is fully aware of and watchful over the conditions of His slaves. [Quran 17: 26-30]
4) Avoid purchasing on credit cards. One Hadith in sahih bukhari says:
لا اشتري شيا و ليس عندي ثمنه”
“I will not purchase something for which I have nothing to pay” also there will be a risk of falling into interest.
5) Don’t forget to plan your day around your salah times (no excuse for making salah qaza)
Gents! It’s Juma today! Be careful! Don’t miss your Friday Salah at masjid! Surah kahf, Durood sharif.
6) Be in state of wudhu when you leave, so when time for salah comes you can nip into the changing rooms to pray …
7) Just in case Wudhu breaks and water would be hard to find, Take a bottle of water with you … Ladies there should be enough room in your hand bag for a bottle of water.
8) Have a compass with you… If you have a smart phone download an app
9) When it’s time for prayer don’t feel shy, just pop into that changing room or even ask the shop assistant if you can pray…
10) Those of you going to big shopping centres ask at the information desk whether there are provisions for a prayer/ quiet/ multi- faith room… If you don’t ask you won’t know.