Abu Hurairah (r.a) said that when the Prophet (pbuh) congratulated a man on his marriage he said: بَارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ، وَبَارَكَ عَلَيْكَ، وَجَمَعَ بَيْنَكُمَا فِي خَيْر “Allah bless you, and may He send blessings upon you, and may He unite you both in good.” (Tirmidhi) Back to Duas indexDua on Marriage/ Wedding
*Everyone’s Rizq is fixed*
A high flying manager of major departmental stores in U.K., Malaysia and China moved to Makkah.
He had been brought in by Bin Dawood stores as a regional manager for the Makkah region. He was from England.
After living and working in Saudia for some time, he later narrated how he found it so strange, unique and uplifting in how business was done in Saudia.
Here were the examples he gave:
1. In Makkah, next to a major Bin Dawood superstore a rival new company were entering the kingdom and decided to open a mega store right next to Bin Dawood, within metres.
The manager was perturbed/disturbed, “Why can’t they open just somewhere else.”
The owners of Bin Dawood frowned on his outlook. They ordered him to send his workers to the other store being setup and offer them tea and food and any help they needed to setup!
The man was left shocked. The Bin Dawood management simply replied, “Our rizq is fixed, they cannot take even a single riyal from what has been decreed upon us. So why not gain ‘ajr’ and help them?”
2. The owner of *AlFakieh poultry* in Saudia has a famous mosque in MAKKAH (Masjid Faqih). He is very rich ماشاء الله تبارك الله and religious. He found out that his major rival AlWatania was floundering/struggling with huge debts of a million plus riyals. So one day he sent a cheque to the owner of AlWatania and said, “Pay off your debt, and pay me back, whenever you can.”
He had the opportunity to become the sole major distributor of chicken but instead he decided to help his main rival.
ماشاء الله تبارك الله
May Allah save us from being selfish, increase our Tawakkul in Him, and place muhabbah/love of brotherhood in our hearts.
Don’t worry about competition, if you do your work with Ihsan and Allah gives you tawfeeq then you will never have your success limited by others.
BECOME A WELL WISHER.
1 Dont eat or drink too much.
2 Give daily charity, even if it be just a £1.
3 Prayer – pray 5 times daily in the Masjid
4 Quran – recite as much as you can preferably with understanding the verses and contemplation
5 Taqwa –
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists.
2. No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave.
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
4. No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness.
5. No matter how Rich and many Cars you have, you will always walk to Bed.
Take Life Easy
Life is “Exp. + Exp. + Exp.”
Yesterday was Experience.
Today is Experiment.
Tomorrow is Expectation.
So, use your Experience in your Experiment to achieve your Expectations.
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Eid Mubarak to you & your family.
تقبل الله منا ومنكم
May الله forgive us & accept our efforts. آمین ثم آمین
Have a blessed day ان شاءالله
Stay safe & remember me, my family and the ummah in your duas.
جَزَاكَ اللهُ خَيْرًا
“Nowadays parents refrain from reprimanding their children as they deem them to be very little. However, if a child does an action which is considered bad from a deeni and worldly perspective, it is then Fardh upon the parents to reprimand such a child.
This is because there is a high possibility, the child will grow older and inculcate this bad behaviour into their lives. The sin for this bad habit will then fall upon the parents.”
Mufti Taqi Usmani
There is no person who desires Allah sincerely and Allah deprives him. That could never happen.
Maulana Dawood Seedat
When a couple are engaged, they count down the days to the wedding.The closer it is,the more they think about it.
Similarly, when death draws closer, a pious servant of Allah ﷻ desires to meet Him. It’s constantly on his mind.He yearns for the meeting with the Beloved; his Lord!
Maulana Muhammad Adam